Like the title says this is a 2 ingredient recipe which means we are only going to need two ingredients for this super-easy recipe which are bananas and eggs,that’s it.
These banana pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free.
If you’re into fit food and healthy eating, you’ll probably love these. Banana and eggs? Pretty much the perfect pre or post workout combo.
1 medium ripe banana
2 large eggs
Optional extras (choose a few!):
1/8 teaspoon baking powder, for fluffier pancakes.
1/8 teaspoon salt.
1/4 teaspoon vanilla.
1 tablespoon cocoa powder.
1 tablespoon honey.
1/2 cup chopped nuts, chocolate chips, or a mix.
1/2 cup leftover granola.
1 cup fresh fruit, like blueberries, raspberries, or chopped apples.
Butter or oil, for the pan.
Maple syrup, jam, powdered sugar, or any other toppings, to serve.
- Mash the banana.
- Add any extra ingredients.
- Stir in the eggs.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat.
- Drop the batter on hot griddle.
- Cook for about 1 minute.
- Sprinkle with toppings
- Flip the banana pancakes.
- Cook for another minute.
- Continue cooking the banana pancakes,
- Serve warm.
- Leftover pancakes: These banana pancakes will be kept in the fridge for a few days and can be warmed in the microwave in 30-second bursts until hot. They’re not as delicious as when they’re fresh, but they make a nice snack.
- Larger crêpe-like pancakes: Blend the bananas and eggs in a blender until perfectly smooth. Make slightly larger pancakes and use a very thin spatula to flip.